Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It has been a while

Well it has been a while since I have updated the blog. We have had some computer problems with our less than a year old computer so we had to send it in to get a new hard drive. Now that we have it back it is time to do a quick update. I posted a few days ago about a 5K that we attending in Austin. My family came to the 5k as well and we were able to meet up with a cousin of mine and his wife. It was fun to see them, I haven't seen Michael (cousin) in over 15 years at least. In this picture it is from left to right: Michael (brother), Dad, Mom, Willow, Michael (cousin), and his wife Britany, Emma (DJ's girlfriend), DJ (brother), and then Ella and me.

Here is a picture I took of Ella, she didn't have her patch on b/c she was getting to hot and sweaty. This picture is a great example of why we need the patch!

I thought I would add a few Easter pics. The Easter bunny brought both girls new books, a bathingsuit and a princess doll.

I thought this picture of Willow was too funny. She has been making the funniest faces recently!

We went to my parents house for Easter dinner. I took the girls outside to take some pictures in the yard.

This is another good example picture of Ella. You can see her low muscle tone in her face BIG TIME in this picture.
And here are just some random pictures of the girls. This one of Willow cracks me up. She put on her teddy bears shirt. I am surprised she got it over her head! She loved it and wanted to wear it all day. I can only imagine the clothes she will want to wear when she is older!
I love this picture of Ella. She wanted me to curl her hair like Sam on "iCarly". Shane and I took the girls to a play this night and she wanted to look her best. I think she looks beautiful!

1 comments:

Erica Huff said...

She does look beautiful! They both do!